I Cant believe its Half Term already! it only seems 5 minutes since the kids were off for Easter!
How amazing has the weather been this last week! I hope it continues for the rest of half term!
Are you all having a great time?
Its brilliant that the weather is so good you can get out and about with the kids..
Here is a little list of 5 things you can do for free with the kids this half term!
Half term fun
Did you know that Liverpool Museums are putting on a special half term week of activities for the kids… and they are all FREE! yea!
- I love the Little Liverpool! In the Museum of Liverpool, lots of fun for the little ones under 6! So much for them to do.. theres wet play and even building their own city of Liverpool!
- Have you seen the African Drumming workshop for the over 5’s? its in the International Slavery Museum, I think I might try and get in on that one! lol sounds amazing!
- The kids can even make their very own Superlabbana! and learn all about this strange creature that lives in our city!
- If you have very little ones Polar the Titanic bear is telling stories at the Merseyside Maritime Museum!
- When My lot were little we loved a walk down on the beach at Crosby! even now we all love a yomp to the coastguard station and back! Thats a little long for tiny legs but theres lots of fun to be had building sandcastles and picnics and theres always an ice cream van about! be careful to cover up though and put lots of sunscreen on.. stay in the shade and beware of the mud on crosby beach… stay in the safe zone.. near the prom! Oh and you can have a good look at Another Place.. otherwise known as the Iron men! great fun trying to count them!
Have an amazing half term
till next time
Love Jos xx
If you would like more info or to book a portrait session just get in touch.
you can call me on 0151 203 6439, 07929768371 email email@example.com or fill in my contact form here