Thank you for choosing Photojos photography
This is just a little information for you to consider Please read carefully
1. The Photographer(s) shall be granted artistic license in relation to the poses photographed and the locations used. Although every effort will be made to comply with the Clients’ requirements, the Photographers’ judgment regarding the location, poses and number of images taken and /or given to the customer shall be deemed correct and not subject to dispute.
The length of the session varies depending on the subject.
2. The Clients will allow the Photographer(s) to display any images to generally promote the Business in the Photographer(s) portfolio and by means of advertising, publicity material, websites, exhibitions, social media, competitions, magazine articles, and other such media, providing that the images are used lawfully and without damage to the Client(s). Personal details will not be disclosed. By booking Photojos Photography, you consent to the use of such use of images Images will not be used if you disagree with this but you must discuss this with Jos at booking.
3. All print and presentation sizes quoted are approximate and subject to change at the discretion of the Photographer(s) and may be subject to slight variation. Whilst every effort will be made, the Photographer(s) cannot guarantee exact colour matching and is not held responsible for any colour variations which may occur due to light and location variations.
Due to limitations of computer monitors and variations of computer operating systems, it is understood that images viewed via this method may appear differently according to the specification of each monitor/computer and that prints may not match images rendered on any particular computer monitor.
Where images are made available for use on a CD/DVD player by disc, reasonable steps are taken to ensure compatibility, but the client acknowledges that discs may not play on all CD/DVD players and computers.
Only quality branded CD’s and DVD’s are used and each is checked prior to delivery. However, it remains the responsibility of the Clients to check for in-transit damage. The Photographer(s) cannot be held responsible for damage to equipment resulting from defective media. DVD’s cannot be guaranteed to play on all DVD players
4. In the event a product (such as an album) is no longer available a suitable alternative of similar quality will be offered. The photographers’ choice of an alternative will be deemed as correct and acceptable to the Client(s).
Any surcharge resulting from the order of a new product following rejection of a replacement will be the responsibility of the Client(s).
5. Any negatives and/or digital files shall remain the sole property of the Photographer(s) at all times.
All completed albums and products shall remain the property of the Photographer(s) until full payment is received.
6. Any images or copies of images whether stored digitally or otherwise and any computer program including any source or object code, computer files or printed documentation relating to such images are protected by the Copyright and Design Act 1988 and remain the copyright of The Photographer(s) at all times unless there is express written agreement to the contrary. It is contrary to the Act to copy or allow to be copied photographically, electronically or by any other means an image created as part of this contract without the written permission of the Photographer(s).
7. The Photographer(s) will maintain Public Liability and Professional Indemnity insurance at all times. However, in the unlikely event of a total photographic failure or cancellation of this Contract by either party or in any other circumstance, the liability of one party to the other shall be limited to the total value.
Neither party shall be liable for any indirect or consequential loss.
8. The due performance of this contract is subject to alteration or cancellation due to a Force Majeure Event. A Force Majeure Event means an event beyond the control of a party, which by its nature could not have been foreseen or, if it could have been foreseen, was unavoidable, and includes, without limitation, acts of God, storms, floods, riots, fires, sabotage, civil commotion or civil unrest, interference by civil or military authorities, acts of war or armed hostilities or other national or international calamity or one or more acts of terrorism or failure of energy sources. For the avoidance of doubt, it does not include circumstances where the Photographer(s) attend an Event to perform the Services and any of the Parties fail to attend.
9. Where the Photographer(s) has to cancel the Session due to circumstances beyond his/her control the full amount of the Booking Fee and any further payments received will be returned to the Client(s).
Where it is possible a re-shoot may be arranged (if practicable) however, the Photographer(s) will not be responsible or liable for any additional costs incurred by the Client(s).
Should the Client wish to cancel this contract at any time, Notice of Cancellation must be given in writing to the Photographer (s). In such circumstances, the Client will be liable to pay the Photographer(s) the booking fee.
Where an Event is postponed until a later date and, subject to the alternative date being available, the Photographer(s) will retain any fees paid and confirm the new Session Date, Time and Services to the Client.
10. The Photographer will not tolerate verbally or physically abusive behaviour.
Behaviour that interferes with photography may seriously affect the quality of the photographs taken and increase the number of times photos must be re-taken. If the Client is unable to control the conduct of their guests, resulting in an unacceptable degree of misconduct, or if the conduct of any person damages the equipment of the photographer, it will result in the early or immediate cessation of the session. The Client understands that in such an event, no refunds will be granted.
A parent or guardian must be present with minors, at all times, during the session.
11. All complaints should be raised by the Client directly to the Photographer in writing within 14 days of the occurrence which gives rise to the complaint. The Photographer will consider the complaint and shall provide a response to the Client within 14 days of receipt of the Complaint. In the unlikely event of an unresolved complaint the Client may request the Photographer’s professional body to mediate but only on the basis that its decision shall be final and binding upon both parties.
12. Any personal information received by photojos photography will be kept private and confidential. in accordance with the data protection act 1998.
Thank you for taking the time to read this information….