My aim is to create special and completely bespoke photographic art of your newborn baby; photos that you will want to display in your home with pride.
V.I.P. sessions are designed around you. I can include you and your partner, other children, grandparents and even pets if you require me to. Alternatively, we can just take pictures of your baby! The choice is yours.
V.I.P. sessions include:
- A detailed pre-session consultation, over the phone, or in person.
- A FREE ‘Bump Bowl‘ casting around 34-36 weeks pregnant worth £85!
- Guidance and advice for clothing and layout of the session
- A relaxed session, lasting a few hours (usually 2-3 hours but they can last up to 4 hours depending on how your baby is feeling on the day). This allows for time to capture different setups, breaks, feeds, changes etc as necessary.
- up to 25 fully-edited images for you to choose from
- A viewing and ordering appointment, held approximately 1-2 weeks after your session, during which I will guide and help you choose your photo products.
- 4 images on a usb
V.I.P. session price
A booking fee of £25 formally books your portrait appointment and secures a date in my diary.
It is important to book your newborn session as early as possible. While you are still pregnant, just after your 20-week scan at the hospital, ideally.
I will provisionally book your newborn session for about 10 days after your due date. If your baby arrives early or late I can move your session accordingly.
If you haven’t booked well in advance though, or perhaps if your baby has already been born, do still get in touch to enquire since I occasionally have last-minute sessions available.
Should your baby be very fractious or unsettled during your session, I do give you the option to return to the studio for a second session, although this is only if we don’t get any images on the day. Second sessions are only available in my studio.
Please complete this Contact Form to get in touch about your V.I.P. Newborn Session
Please Read Terms and Conditions
You may also be interested in my Bump to Baby package and these recent blogs I’ve written about newborn photography: